Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The day i sang my throat out

Yey, i went to a singing audition and man, i'm glad its over. It was not my best performance and i was so freaking nervous that my voice sounded terrible. I sang "i turn to you" by Christina Aguilera. What was i thinking,rite? The judge said that i failed to control my breathing, which is true. Macam mane nak control kalau dah nervous weih, meh bagi tips. hehe. Anyways, i'm glad i went to the audition, tho i know i wont get to the final, at least i've tried. Maybe next time i will do better :D Thank you so much to Fuad, Aliya, Sook Chee and Ehsan who came and gave me support. And Fuad, thank you sayang for being in the audition room with me. This wont be the last audition for me. Nak try lagi someday! :D ngeee

5 comments:

fuad mddin said...

at least you've tried :D, proud of you.

i understand the nervousness, so, next time, you know what to pack to go on an audition :).
there's always next time. :D

(im no public speaker as well)

Ida said...

yey *hugs* haah kena banyakkan confidence :P kite sangat self conscious. thank you ade tadi. Love you so much!

Aliya said...

I didn't get to hear much of your singing, since diaorg tutup pintu =p but I'm sure it's not that bad! Don't worry, still ada time to practice and join other auditions =D

Anonymous said...

1st time kan~ lain kali cuba lagi~~~ first time ni cam start engine je :D

Ida said...

Loi: tu la. this wont be my last time. nak gi lagi audition lain, insyaallah :D

Dena: hey, you're right! mmg mcm engine yg baru kena start kan? baru nak panas :D nnt try lagi. yosh! ^^