Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The day of the Autobots


I *heart* Transformers! When i was a kid, i used to watch the cartoon, plus other cartoons at that time- M.A.S.K, Thundercats, Voltron etc.

*spoiler alert*

When the Autobots came down to earth to reunite with Bumblebee, i cant help but shed a wee bit tear. It was an emotional moment to see my childhood heroes appear before my eyes. I kid you not, i cried. I love this movie. A lot. Saw it twice with Fuad :D I thought this movie was going to be cheesy but it didn't. Thankfully.

~~

Oh, drop by Les' Copaque's site! There's a competition just started and the prizes are so cool that i really wish i can participate too, but cant since i work at LC...wuu~ Mau PSP~

Autobots, transform! *ka ka ku ku chic* or however the transform effect sounds like =P

7 comments:

fuad mddin said...

it was cheesy, but that what makes it cool .:D

Ida said...

But not cheesy enough sampai malu nak tgk =P i still can't help but to kutuk Catwoman the movie. Ah that one i hate. I know that movie can be better.

Anonymous said...

ka ka ku ku chic

=))

Aliya said...

Catwoman movie bodo *sobs* buat malu je. Cis (cheese?) betul.

And Transformers BORING! =p (saje nak cari pasal) hehe. If any of you can get me to suka Transformers, I will salute you =p

Ida said...

Sarakay: =p how ever la bunyi dia. hehe.

Loi: Someone managed to make you like playing CS. I don't think its impossible that one day someone can make u like Transformers. Anyways, deep inside, you're a geek, so memang tak impossible. :D ngee

Anonymous said...

eh? boleh dpt PSP?? seriously?? waaaaa i waaaaaaaaaaaaaant!

*clicking ze linkie*

oh right. itu serai aah... mahu ajaks karaoke-ing. tapi taktau bile. hahahhaha.

*erhem* gaji patut dah masuk kan? =D

Ida said...

haah :D seriously. masuk la. kiteorg tak leh. T_T

tu la, serai ada ajak gak. tatau la bile free.

ehem...dah masuk :|