Friday, August 31, 2007

The day of the rats


I should have post this a a long time ago but since i was too lazy, this post is 3 weeks too late :| Anyways, that day, i went to see Ratatouille with my friends from the office. The movie was awe.so.me! (yes, the dots are intentional) Tho... *thee-hee* i have to admit i dozed off almost at the end of the movie, BUT, it was not because of the movie, i was dead tired. Planning to see this movie again soon with Fuad. yey! Everything about this movie is wonderful - the characters, the songs, the montage,...the fooood! Oh, one of my favorite comic book artist, Michel Gagne, made the montage for this movie (the part where Remy tastes the food as i been told and corrected by Fuad) and i loved it! ^__^ I give this movie, 10 out of 10!! *wheeeee*

No comments: