Thursday, December 25, 2008

The day of the clause


It was my birthday yesterday on the eve of Christmas. I had a great time. One the way back home on the stroke of midnight, my dear Fuad and two of my colleague Ejean and Yong Pin sang me the happy birthday song. Ejean even sang the song twice. One with "happy birthday to ida rahayu~" and the other one with "happy birthday to ida nexus!~" Hehe.. Thanks a lot guys!!! ^^

Also for the birthday i got a ferrero rocher from Akob, high fibre biscuits from Faren and a very nice hentai-ish (ehem~) drawing from Yuki! Thank youuuuuu!!! Later on we finally opened up the Maple 3d puzzle which Uncle Burhanuddin and Ehsan bought from Korea. Putting the puzzles together was fun. With most of my friends helping, it somehow felt like a group of kids playing with their new toy.^^ I've uploaded the pictures to my Facebook page, go have a look!


the completed 3d puzzle

Oh, to all my friends who celebrating Christmas, Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

fuad mddin said...

i havent bought you anything yet. but wait aaa wait aaa

Ida said...

mew. i havent bought u anything yet gak. you wait gak aaa...wait gak aaa.. ^^

onion said...

yerrrr....i enter the wrong room...sorry -.- run!!