Saturday, April 7, 2007

The day i felt so greatful ^^

An hour ago i walked all the way to the bank, The walk was so relaxing. Wind blew softly. The air was soothing. MMU was so peaceful. Moment like this evokes thoughts. I think about my life and what i have achieved so far. Although i had a lot of bad things happend to me and my family, i am still greatful for it because from what i've learned, eveything that happens creates ripples that can lead to something else to happen. Good or bad. So below, are somethings i am greatful for. ^^

Things i am greatful of:

1. Being able to wake up every morning and face a new day
2. The moment i said yes, the first time Fuad asked me out ^^
3. Having friends around me to give support
4. For being so blessed, thank you for my talent, thank you for being born in a great family. How i am missing my family now~
5. For being healthy
6. For having Fuad as my boyfriend. Love you,sayang! ^^
7. Being able to learn new things.
8. Being able to day by day, getting closer to the things i wanted.
9. For my future and being able to be in it. No matter what the future holds~ :)

4 comments:

fuad mddin said...

im glad i asked you out before too. :) and having you as my girlfriend.

Ida said...

*hugs* ^^

Anonymous said...

Yang penting hidup kite diberkati Tuhan (:
Semoge hubungan korang dirahmati, n banyak2lah doa supaye dilimpahi rahmat, hehe. Untuk korang n keluarga korang ~

Ida said...

Thank you Dena!! *hugs* wow kite touched! kata2 anda sangat bermakna :D thank you!!! semoga dena dirahmati gak! ^^