Friday, April 27, 2007

The week i spent working @ VR Lab

I'm currently @ VR lab doing my FA work. Why am i here? Well, apart from the fact that i can work inside an air-conditioned room, (aaah...nyamannye~) my main reason being here is to get into a working environment. Meaning i am here is to get the semangat needed to finish my work. Here, everyone is working. So that can give me the drive needed for me to finish my FYP.

*frantically*
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah lagi 4-5 hari nak final presentation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

fuad mddin said...

next week we dine in lab lagi.

fuad mddin said...

ganbatte sayang :)

Anonymous said...

aawoo! aawoo! aawoo!

Ida said...

Fuad: yey. dine in lab we shall! ehe, thanx yayang >:D<

Sarakay: aawoo! aawoo! aawoo! ehe~ :D