Friday, May 4, 2007

The day i said Bring It!

I just had a revelation. Okay..okay... so yesterday at crit, Ayman told me of my posibility of failing FA. I was so down because, me being me, i hate not being able to do something and gain success doing it. I felt like a failure. But this morning, after i woke up, i just stared at the ceiling of my four walled box, and think. If i do fail, i can redo all the things i dont like and be better. Well, to be honest with you, i regret of ever deciding to do 2D animation for my FYP. So, if i faill, i can walk off the mistake and start a new leaf. Failing FA doesn't make me a failure, it will if i dont get up and fight. I do have to pay a lot for the fees and sad of not being able to graduate this year, yes. But other than that, what do i have to lose? I can learn more, i can be better, i can finally have my go at doing 3D for fyp. :) I can be a fighter. Don't get me wrong. Me being ready to fail doesnt mean i will slack off and let my 2d FYP lying dead. I will make it better. If I can make it better, i can graduate this year. Yey, even better option. ^_^ But till that time, i'm still fighting my battle. Bring it!

16 comments:

fuad mddin said...

BRING IT~!!!!!!!!!

no, it's not your fault. the way i see it, it is their fault. you have worked for your project. you need more time to work on your cat. and yeah, such comments like, "I think you will fail" is not helping to the students. Performance from every students are different.

It is no place for me to say, because I believe the FA colleagues of yours would beg to differ.

:P yes i think that student needs more attention from their respective lecs.

For you, It's just that I think you were overwhelmed by them because they were so mad. You took it so hard, and off course, who wouldnt. And don't worry, finish your work, do the best you can. Show your efforts.

Luck.
o----->_<------o

Ida said...

it was my fault, some of it anyways. but yeah, yesterday i was so full of emotions. but today, after i had that revelation, i'm all driven to finish this fyp successfully.

thank you,sayang o------->_<--------o

Anonymous said...

Ida! you can do it!! Ayman tu kan mmg gitu. kecoh lebih. hahaha. Don't worry to much la. You can finish it punye.

Fuad:
"yes i think that student needs more attention from their respective lecs"

This one I agree. But I think its the student's fault coz the lecturers are willing to help. Its just us yang tak nak pegi jumpe diorang time consultation. Haha at least thats in my case lah. But when i do go see them, diorang sangat2 helpful. rasa cam menyesal lak tak pegi jumpe slaloo. haih.

Ida said...

yeah :D we all can do it! thanx sara. yeah kite pun tak gi consult. ahaha eh wait, once kite ade gi, tapi diorg lak tade. huuu salah sendiri sbb tak buat appointment. @_@

Aliya said...

The world needs more people thinking like you, you know. Never say you're a failure. Go Kak Ida!

Ida said...

yey, thank you :D sbb pikir2 kalau kite dwell on the thoughts of the possibility kite akan fail without doing anything, mmg dah sah failure la kan. tamo jadi failure.

Diyana Harith said...

Whoot.
I'm already a failure then :D

Ida said...

no you're not. kan dena cakap dena nak take a rest je, bukan nak drop sume2 foreverkan? :)

FM said...

you said bring it and i'll say go kak ida go!!

thaaatttsss the spiritt!!

how i wish i can think like you.

Ida said...

hey mexx!! :D thanx! ehe just trying to naikkan semangat, thats all :D

Ain Sara said...

Bring it on!!!hehe wishing all the best!dun give up...even though byk teguran..kite dpt...nvm teruskan..jgn jd seperti saya di mase DM..hakhak..letcurer kate kite bodoh...kite akan fail..underestimate diri kite..buat kite rase down!and I giving up back then and change major cause i dun any frens to support me(yeah call myself a loser hehe)...huhu......now tak grad2..For you..better dun give up ok!you r talented gile!!way too much better than me..so..I trust in you dlm ape2 kemungkinan..sure akan dpt capai punye!we are all goin to support you till the end!BERPERANG!!FIGHTING!!

Ida said...

thank you >:D< yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah faito!!! sume orang jangan give up! :D

AddamBlack said...

i wish i can think like u kakida...now i feel like i'm flunking too. amik skit kepositivan anda ya?

*positiveness is now fully regenerated and upgraded*

ahhh!
i needed that!

Ida said...

amik as much as you want. takkan batman nak stop fighting the good fight? :D

AddamBlack said...

thanx kakida. i seriously needed that. i'll try harder now!

Ida said...

Gooo,Adam! *\o/*