Sunday, November 22, 2009

The day it turns red!

So what's red, awesome and mine?


It's my brand new Sony PSP 3000!!! wheee! I could have bought a simple black one which was more cheaper but i couldn't help it. I've fallen in love with this one. Even though it burnt a hole on my wallet but i don't mind. Worth every cent. ^____^

Almost everyone in the office owns a PSP now. We share our PSP games. I'm addicted to Rock Band by the way. Awesome game. Im currently touring with my band around Europe. Hehe.

Here's Sarah, my dear office mate and i posing with our PSP.

6 comments:

fuad mddin said...

cun yg kaler merah tu. bila mo beli ps3 plak :D

Ida said...

takpe. amek yang you je. muahahaha nak main band hero.

Aliya said...

Close to ten months, and when you finally do update, you write about handhelds. Adoih =p

Ida said...

its a new family member! of course it deserves a shout out. Haha!

Mohd Zarin said...

nak pinjam bole?

Ida said...

nnt mumu dah beli wii kiteorg tukar nak? hehe :D