Friday, August 5, 2016

Adventures ahoy!

Here goes! I did say that i wanted to update this blog frequently in my previous post....well.. i didn't >__< So this time, i won't be promising anything. I will update when i feel like it. Although, deep inside my heart the words are scratching from within. I missed writing. I missed reading. Fast forward to the present, i've started having a to do list. Everyday, i will come to work, sit at my desk, open up my notebook and the first thing i will do before anything else is make a To Do list. I am trying to be organized and also, having a list and being able to scratch out most things from the list makes me feel accomplished, every single day. ^__^

I have also started reading again. I will be putting up my reading list for this month somewhere on this blog. Yes, i am trying to challenge myself to read and finish a book, at least one per week. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED, ME! Wish me luck~ I AM SO EXCITED! One of the books i've bought was of course, the Harry Potter book - Harry Potter and the cursed child. I love this book! I won't be saying anything here to avoid any spoilers but all i can say is that the book was so hard to put down that i gobbled the whole book in less than a day~ It was that good! If you haven't read it yet, please go get a copy and start reading!



That's all for this time, i guess. Peace out!

No comments: