Friday, August 12, 2016

The Gilmore Girls: A year in the life

Update on my reading journey! I am currently still reading The cuckoo's calling by Robert Galbraith a.k.a J.K Rowling. It's been 2 weeks now since the time i bought this book. I am taking such a long time to read this one~ I have a hundred of pages left to finish though. Don't get me wrong. This book is awesome. To follow Strike, the detective on finding whodunit is a fun thing to do/to read(?) but i just don't have a time where i can really immerse myself and let myself sink into the book. I have another 3 books waiting to be read. Nyaaa~~

Carry on! The Gilmore Girls: A year in the life! The revival of this particular TV show made me so happy! These girls got me started on drinking coffee >__< The last episode ended abruptly so the fans were left there dead and dangling without any closure. So can't wait for this one to be aired! Oy with the poodles already!


No comments: