Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Reading burnout?

I think i am having a reading burnout or heading towards it. I think that is what i am having because every time i start to read the current book i am reading, i will start to get dizzy. My head feels warm. @_@ Is it possible for this thing to happen? If not, what is this? I hope the feeling will go away soon, because i want to finish this book.

Other than that, i think i should post more of my drawings here, don't you think? I always update my drawings on Instagram and Facebook, though. I will be putting that on my To Do list!

P.s: I will have a presentation soon. Scared and excited at the same time. Will update about that later~ >__<

2 comments:

fuad mddin said...

YOshhh, all the best for the presentationnn~

Ida said...

Thank you ^____^