Monday, February 5, 2007

The day the hours left me sleep deprived

Its less than 12 hours left till crit time and i'm still doing my work. Blame myself for my chronic procrastination habit. Its not that i dont want to do the assignments, its just that everytime i have the urge to do it, i ended being distracted by something else. May it be the new episodes of Heroes or Prison Break or that witty scripted Gilmore Girls or maybe its just me lost in a fight of resisting the temptation to rest my head on that comfy pillows (yeah, two of them nice pillows) of mine.

Heh, and yes, i just got back from KLCC. Went out with my darling Fuad, Ehsan, Aliya, Adam and Razi. Watched "Stranger than fiction" at TGV. Damn worth it! The movie best gile! Puas hati!

Ehem..now, gonna get back to work. ^^

p.s: i didnt sleep at all since yesterday. @_@

1 comment:

Ida said...

yeah, but repeating a year's a hell. know what i mean? :) hehe