Saturday, February 17, 2007

The day i fell

After breakfast, my sayang and I went out to Times Square for a date ^^ Went to Borders and i got my self my very own Justice League hard covered graphic novel called Justice. Yey! Its like so lawa. Love it! *gleeee* Plus its a work by Alex Ross. Worth it :D Fuad bought ReInventing Comics by Scott McCloud. A very cool looking how to draw comicbook..erm..book. Hehe.

As i was heading to McD. I fell down the escalator. Caused by my own clumsiness and no one else's. Dont worry,Sayang, it was not your fault. Dont worry k? *hugs* Tho the impact of the fall was hard and i ended up spraining my ankle. It hurts so bad now. Tak leh jalan :(( I need a hug...mew~

Anyways, thank you,sayang for the date. Windu dah. Cepat2 la balik sini k? Mwah! :)

2 comments:

fuad mddin said...

:( shian dia. jatuh escalator. :( shian sangat2. taknak main2 dah kat eskalator. get well soon k, nanti kita kuar lagi no more escalator!

wobi yayang :), i'll try balik asap. :) love you. :-*

Ida said...

mew. haah. escalator evil :((

yey! wobi gak! :D I love you sangat2 :-*