Sunday, February 11, 2007

The day i follow the yellow brick road

I walked. I ate. I burped *excuse me* Hehe I walked all the way to Cyberia under the unforgiving sun in search for something edible. Luckily i was not alone on the journey. Thank you Dena! ^^ The foodcourt in MMU was closed. Every single one of them. Well except for the vegetarian one. Always bukak. But i'm a carnivour, thank you very much. So i went to Cyberia and bought a whole lot of things to eat, which mostly are junk food. Oh and apple juice! Dont forget that! :D

Dah kenyang. So now its time to get back to work. Adios~ ^^

2 comments:

fuad mddin said...

aaaa, suka makan junk food!!!

hehe, keep on working on your cat. :) dah lawa dah yang the flash tu.

Ida said...

wahaha junk food best! :D

the cat lawa ek? thank you! yey! bersemangat working on it! yosh!