Sunday, February 18, 2007

The time i tired to walk

My foot's still hurts like hell. But i cant just sit in my room and do nothing about it. If i continue being like that i will starve to death since i dont have anything to eat except for some bread i bought yesterday. Tho those bread wont be enough to satify my hunger. Plus, i will be here for a week. So i've decided to give walk a try. I walked around my small room, damn torturing but hey, at least i can walk. Not like yesterday, when i have to skip my way to the toilet. :) so yey, i hope this means that my foot's getting better. Hopefully. =(^.^)=

3 comments:

fuad mddin said...

i guess it's getting better, serious taknak gi klinik check?

fuad mddin said...

shian my shayang.

Ida said...

tanak :P you know how i am. Malas nak gi klinik. Hehe i'm alrite k? Don't you worry, dear *hugs*