Saturday, February 10, 2007

The day when the future turns grey

I am currently listening to the lovely voice of Faith Hill singing The Way You Love Me. I love this song as it reminds me of someone special. ^^ ........ Snapping out of the lovey dovey jiwang mode, i am doing my FYP and all i can tell is that i'm afraid of the future of this project of mine. Scared of how its going to turn out. What was i thinking going into this.

Well i guess its too late to stop now. What i can do right now is to just keep moving on. Kan?

Anyways, i ate a lot today for my late breakfast/ early lunch. I ate my white rice with ikan keli, some chicken nuggets, TWIX bar, and drank strawberry yoghurt drink and apple juice. Thats alot from what i usually eat. Yey nak gemuk! :D

News flash! My boyfriend just linked me on his site. Yey!! I'll link you back, sayang. ^^ Thank you.

4 comments:

fuad mddin said...

yay! finally you're starting to animate, in 2D. kindly ajar me later. :)

you can do it. I know you can :)

Ida said...

Thank you, dear :) Bile kite dah reti nnt kite ajar, skrg still tgh pening :P hehe

fuad mddin said...

thanks for linking me back sayang :)

Ida said...

you're welcome