Friday, February 2, 2007

The day i start a blog

Who would have thunk it. I left my "Being Me" blog abandoned and restarting a new one. I really love that site but i dont have any time (malas sebenarnye ^^) to maintain it. Maybe someday if i can conjure up some strength to get off my butt to update that site. But one thing i can say, i'm not going to close the site ^^ someday la update....someday.

Anywho, (yes, anywho. like the peeps in Scrubs always say) today, finally i really started on the backgrounds i'm supposed to do yonks ago. Just the outlines, not yet finished, but i'm getting there...slowly~ hehe Maybe i might post it here when i finished it.

Can't wait to see my sayang again~ ^_____^

2 comments:

fuad mddin said...

yonks. yonks. :) buat keje! jgk tgk monitor je tau!

Ida said...

Ngeh..nak buat la ni.........lepas main game..lalala *lari* :D